Här kommer en superfin frisyr som jag hittade på nätet som jag inte tror jag har visat er tidigare. 🙂
1. Divide hair at the crown of the head into two even sections, then tie into a simple knot.
2. Add hair to each side of the knot (as you would doing a french braid) then tie into another knot below the first.
3. Repeat previous step for a third section, pulling hair from each side.
4. Use the remaining amount of hair for the fourth and final knot.
5. Fasten the bottom with an elastic band. You can either leave the style as a low ponytail, or tuck the hair up and underneath the knots with bobby pins to create a cute updo instead!
Hittade den här: Lulus.com